Energy Industries Corporation congratulates Brandon Hayashi, Energy Project Developer for being added to the PBN Forty Under 40 class of 2013
Say hello to PBN’s Forty Under 40 class of 2013
This year’s group of accomplished young Hawaii businessmen and businesswomen selected for PBN’s Forty Under 40 class of 2013 was announced on Friday.
The annual Forty Under 40 event, which honors 40 successful people in business under the age of 40, will take place on June 27 at the Hawaii Convention Center. Two awards will be presented: the 2013 Pacific Business News Young Business Leader of the Year award, and the 2013American Savings Bank Young Community Leader of the Year award.
This year, the outside panel of judges narrowed the list to 40 honorees from 75 total nominations.
Be sure to congratulate them before you head home for the weekend!
You can also register for the event online here.
PBN’s Forty Under 40 Class of 2013
• Tiffany Bove, Realtor-associate, Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties;
• Kellan Briones, vice president and business relationship manager, American Savings Bank;
• Jose Bustamante, vice president, Hunt Companies Hawaii Region–Development Division;
• Wendy Calio Gilbert, owner and director, Pas De Deux Hawaii LLC;
• Ina Chang, president, Aloha Data Services Inc.;
• Calvert Chipchase IV, partner, Cades Schutte LLP;
• Justin Dotson, owner and photographer, Camera Cliq;
• Bill Froelich, vice president and industrial division manager, Colliers International Hawaii;
• Pierson Galiciano, vice president, the Limo Co.;
• Justin George, director of sales and client services and tournament director, 141 Premiere Sports & Entertainment;
• Kyle Ginoza, director of the Department of Environmental Management, Maui County;
• Steve Haumschild, CEO and founder, Strategic Consulting;
• Ed Justus, owner and operator, Talk Story Bookstore;
• Stanley Lau, president, Hawaii Tech Support;
• Zachary McNish, legal counsel, RevoluSun;
• Chad Takesue, Realtor, Prudential Location, and trustee,Locations Foundation Board, Prudential Locations LLC;
• Nicholas Vanderboom, senior vice president of development, The Howard Hughes Corp.;
• Andrew Yani, principal and founder, Bonterra Solar.
• Scott Mercer, co-founder and CEO, Volta Industries;
• Lon Miyaguchi, vice president of operations, The Art Source Inc., dba Island Sole;
• Ryan Nakagawa, loan officer, Honolulu HomeLoans;
• Robyne Nishida Nakao, deputy executive director and development director, Hale Mahaolu;
• Kit Okazaki, insurance agent/owner, Kit K. Okazaki Insurance Agency/State Farm;
• Michael Orozco, director of sales and marketing, Aloha Air Cargo;
• Edmund Pang, chief financial officer, Hawaii State Federal Credit Union;
• Lance Parker, vice president of acquisitions, A&B Properties Inc.;
• Bernice Parsons, co-founder and president, Vertaccount;
• John Rhee, attorney of counsel, Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing;
• Monica Salter, director, Bennet Group Strategic Communications;
• Ian Santee, deputy director Emergency Services Deptarment, City and County of Honolulu
• Candice Sato, controller, Mobi PCS;
• Nash Subotic, CEO, Wealth Strategy Partners;
• Craig Takamine, president, Takamine Construction Inc.;